My Worries Being COVID Positive Got Over With The Admission At Vijay Shalby

“I am Kantaben Panchal and my age is 72 years. I was suffering from diarrhea and vomiting for about 15-20 days. Following this, I was taken to an Urban Health Centre by my niece. There I tested positive for Corona and I was taken to Vijay Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad by the Municipal authorities.

My stay and treatment at Vijay Shalby were excellent. The staff here are very compassionate and caring. They treated me like a mother.

I wish to thank Vijay Shalby Hospital and Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation for all the good care extended to me, totally free of cost”.

Courtesy by: Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC)

The post My Worries Being COVID Positive Got Over With The Admission At Vijay Shalby appeared first on .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mucormycosis – Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment

Things to Keep in Mind About Hip Replacement Surgery

Advantages Of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery