With the Excellent Treatment And Care At Shalby Naroda, I Could Beat Corona

“I am Jayshree Patel, residing at Satvsharda – 2, Haridarshan Chowki, Ahmedabad. After my son tested positive for CORONA, my entire family was also subjected to testing. Before this, I was not aware of my Corona status, though suffering from severe fatigue.

Having tested positive, I was admitted to Shalby Hospitals, Naroda by the AMC staff. In a short time, due to the timely and effective treatment that I have received at Shalby Naroda, I have recovered very fast.

I take this opportunity to thank Shalby Naroda and AMC for their active involvement and good care in saving my life”.

Courtesy by: Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC)

The post With the Excellent Treatment And Care At Shalby Naroda, I Could Beat Corona appeared first on .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mucormycosis – Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment

Things to Keep in Mind About Hip Replacement Surgery

Advantages Of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery